Friday, August 27, 2010

The Vintage Baby

We've had babies on the brain here lately at Under Consideration, and for good reason! Come November, a wee little lass will take our family from three members to four (we include Hazel in the count, naturally). Let's hope we're up to the challenge!

It's no wonder, therefore, that items like the following have recently been catching my eye online and inspiring bouts of nostalgia. So many vintage baby clothes and toys remind me of things I once had, or that were passed down from my parents and grandparents. I thought I'd share the reminiscing by putting together a little collection. Do any of these things take you back to your days as a little one?




I still have a few of these very same hangers that belonged to my dad as a child.









5 comments:

Jen said...

!!!! Congrats - so wonderful to hear and this is a sweet little list.

Robin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the congratulations Jen and Robin! We are very excited. :)

montague said...

what lovely lovely things! i hope you bought them all ;)

nathaliebearden said...

HUUUUGE congratulations!!!! It's hard, but it's worth it!!! I love being a mama....MOST DAYS! :))))