Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome to 2008

I rang in the new year in Montreal and took so many photos I haven't had a chance to properly sort them out yet. I will share a few in the next couple of posts. In the meantime, I thought I would begin 2008 with some lights!

While in Montreal I had a chance to try duplicating one of the photos that I liked on the Splendor-Solis photo blog a little while back. (Ian was kind enough to share his technique with me, which made it much easier. ) I love the surreal effect.

3 comments:

montague said...

perfect new year photos! hope Montreal was wonderful, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures, and if these are any indication, we're in for a treat!
p.s: welcome back to the cold. we special ordered it just for you.

Ashkon said...

Oh Canada!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much Elizabeth dear...i love the sparkly lights you caught..reminds me of when i was a kid & i would blur my eyes to see them that way...