Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Have to Confess

I have been feeling utterly lethargic lately. I have plenty of blog post plans swirling around in my head, but have been unable to actually sit down at the computer to write anything out. Worse yet, I have barely pulled out my camera for the last two weeks. Considering the incredible sunshine we have had lately, and the trees and flowers blooming all around, (and the fact that just the other day on Shutter Sisters I posted a comment committing myself to taking at least a photo a day) that's practically criminal.



Spring fever? Or perhaps general physical exhaustion from trying to swim many (well, a few) laps at the gym last week? Who knows. In an effort to ease back into things, I took my camera out during lunchtime today and wandered the neighborhood a bit.



Turns out, all of Brooklyn was out and about enjoying the sun.



Fortunately the offerings at the farmers' market never fail to inspire a shot or two...



And by the end of the afternoon I was whipping out my camera to shoot everything in sight. It's funny how you fall out of the groove once in a while. It's nice to be back in it again.

7 comments:

Ashkon said...

It's nice to see you include a photo of a human being.

Great photos!

montague said...

glad you are back in the groove!

limonana said...

heheh, you're not the only one who is feeling lethargic these days...but thanks goodness you're back! those photos are lovely...makes me want to come back to Brooklyn, & go to the farmers market....

Ava Dodge said...

I love the photo of the paper lanterns. So pretty!

A little about me... said...

LOVE the lantern picture. Very nice. And the pink flowers on the trees are also great. There's a couple of pictures of those I've been wanting to take but haven't taken my camera out for.

Christine said...

lovely pictures, as usual elizabeth.

spring is in the air!

Unknown said...

I'm loving your work. Thanks for visiting me. I can't wait to spend some time here.
:)