Friday, May 29, 2009

Back to Blogging


This may not come as a surprise, but I have been getting some grief about my lack of blog posts lately. The other day someone was telling me that the construction of certain gargantuan seagoing freight ships takes about six months. My brother turned to me and said, "Hey Elizabeth, that's about how long it takes you to write a blog post."

Point taken.

And there is plenty to share, so I have no excuse. There are photos being processed and posts in the works, and you will be seeing more of me here very soon. Truly. Cross my heart.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I nearly passed out on my keyboard when I saw you in my reader! hooooray!!!! So happy that you are back. Don't tease us though...hopefully you are here to stay. And you come back with a serious bang with this beautiful image. yay.

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

glad you are back elizabeth!!

bee said...

knock, knock. where is elizabeth?

montague said...

yippie!

welcome back.

maya | springtree road said...

i thought you were gone for good!

welcome back.

dee said...

I like your brother! I haven't been as dutiful in checking my reader lately, but I went to my photography section and was excited to see a new post from you! Such a beautiful photo. Welcome back:)

Fifi Flowers said...

I do hope it is TRUE and you will be returning... this is a BEAUTIFUL photo!!!
See you SOON!!
Fifi

Sabrina said...

Good to see you back. Your wonderful photos and words have been missed.