Sunday, March 14, 2010

What I am NOT Doing Tomorrow

Because I am moving in a few short weeks, I am currently focusing on sorting through, and getting rid of, as much as possible in preparation for that huge undertaking. That is why the following are things that I will NOT (no way, no how) be purchasing when I pop by Target to investigate the results of of their exciting collaboration with Liberty of London, which hits stores tomorrow.





No flowery dresses, no patterned mugs or cereal bowls, no pretty boxes of note paper, and definitely no adorable umbrella. It will be strictly window shopping. Strictly.



13 comments:

Ashkon said...

Well?

Elizabeth said...

I did pretty well.

Hey Harriet said...

Haha! I'm also moving. At the end of this week! So for the last month I've made no fun purchases at all. Just lots of packing tape & bubble wrap :)

All the best with your move!

Moll said...

Do you enjoy torturing yourself? ;)

montague said...

:) you did do pretty well.

Joyce said...

Happy packing and moving! xo

Here, There, Elsewhere... said...

Thanks for your visit and your kind words - I'm thriled to be back !
Love, love Liberty !
All the best with your tasks at hand ^_^

Elizabeth said...

Hey Harriet - Good luck to you too!

Rebecca - Apparently I do. :P

Montague - Right? I'm pretty pleased with myself actually.

Joyce - Thank you!

Here, There - Thank you and welcome back!

Fifi Flowers said...

OOooh those are some FAB things... I might have a hard time window shopping oNLY!

raining sheep said...

Wow, I am admiring your resolve. I know for a fact that I would shop whether I was moving, took an oath of poverty and simplicity,...whatever the case, I would shop.

limonana said...

Such self restraint!! My husband would rub this is my face if he knew...

Sabrina said...

Thanks for sharing the things I'll not be purchasing either...though a cute flowery dress or two doesn't take up much space..right?

Camille said...

Good luck with the move, if it isn't over already:) If it is, then I hope it went well!