Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Until Next Year

This afternoon I was mournfully looking over some of my photographs of summer days gone by. As of about yesterday, fall seems to have finally begun in New York. It has been weeks since I have had a proper opportunity to wander around with my camera (hence, the lack of recent blog posts) and I have a feeling that if I don't get out there soon, I will miss the new season and it's photogenic qualities entirely. I am, however, feeling newly motivated and promise to follow soon with pictures of pumpkins, leaves changing color, premature Halloween decorations, and people wearing tweed. In the meantime, I'll leave you with an old photo rediscovered--one of my summer experiments in depth of field.

5 comments:

montague said...

love that pink feather! and yes! let us embrace fall!

montague said...

FYI - you've been tagged.

Ashkon said...

You have to start taking more photos because I can't get enough of your posts. Do you still take your camera everywhere?

......................................................... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
......................................................... said...

hey that is our house! you should come over for more pictures!