The Google search terms that lead people to my blog. That is something that makes me go "hmmm...."
I use Google Analytics to track my blog's statistics, and I always get a good chuckle out of the things people are searching for that somehow lead them here. These are some of my favorites from the past few months. Knowing what's in my archives, I have a feeling these Google searchers may not have found what they were looking for.
- chicken footprints (um, what?)
- women with power (should I be flattered that this led to my blog?)
- Montreal without gloves (I can respond to this: BAD BAD IDEA)
- yellow kitchens fight more (Is this a Feng Shui thing? Like blue bedrooms are calming?)
- barbie kebat (some variety of international Barbie?)
- Arthur Ashe nosebleed photo (lots of photos here, but not that one)
- banana sabzi (a fruity twist on the savory Persian stew, qormeh sabzi?)
- new apartments on the beanstalk (Jack? Is that you?)
- i need Korean chef (me too, my friend, me too)